Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Mapping Analyst - Internship
Seety is a fast-growing Belgian Startup with the mission of helping people park easier and cheaper. We believe that creating a community is the key element to make parking in cities smarter. We try therefore to develop awesome products to help our users interact with each other. Our web & mobile app are already used by more than 210 000 #Seetyzens across Belgium and France but this is just the beginning.
Seety was founded 2 years ago and the team is now composed of 10 young people aged between 23 and 30 years old. We work hard to fulfill our mission, but we also have a lot of fun together
Maps are the most important assets we have at Seety. Maps help us to display the different parking areas so the user knows at any time what he needs to do and if there is a more advantageous option nearby. Parking regulations are complex and it’s our mission to make it visual and simple to understand. The creation and management of our maps is really key to the development of our start up and we are therefore looking for an outstanding Mapping Intern to strengthen our mapping team.
- Support and help other members of the mapping team
- Help us to create parking regulation map of new cities
- Interact with our local mappers and our users to improve our maps
- Manage and update the maps of cities where we are already active
- Collect and organize information to create and update map layers (public parking, EV charging station, parking for disabled, …)
- You are hands-on and eager to learn
- You have a strong interest for mobile apps and new technologies
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- A first experience with software like JOSM of GIS is a plus
- You speak English and French or Dutch
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure.
- A nice work environment in a brand new office in Brussels (with a babyfoot)
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with many afterworks & activities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Unlimited refund of parking tickets (we know you won’t get any ?)
Start date: flexible, minimum 2 months
Location: Rue Jules Cockx 10 in Auderghem (easy access by metro, train or car)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBeLead sprl Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textService Volontaire International Internship1000 BRUXELLES This job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHDM Network. Internship1060 Saint-GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGroupe R SRL Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textRuddy Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time