Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Hi! We’re cPark. A belgian startup on a mission to make your life easier for everything parking. We believe that together, we can make parking smarter.
By connecting drivers to one another, local communities can share information to improve everyone’s parking. cParkers already make up the largest parking community in Belgium. And soon in the rest of Europe. So that anywhere you go, cPark will help you make your parking smarter.
Maps are the most important assets at cPark. We use them to display the different parking areas. That way, user know at any time what they need to do and if there are cheaper parking options nearby.
Parking regulations are complex and it’s our mission to make it visual and simple to understand.
The creation and management of our maps is really key to the development of our start up. Therefore, we are looking for a highly motivated Mapping Intern to support our mapping team and the company’s growth (20 mapped cities in Belgium & France and soon other EU countries).
- Manage and update the maps of cities where we are already active
- Help to create parking regulation map of new cities
- Help us improve the map functionalities of the app
- Work together with the technical team to develop a community-based mapping tool
- You are hands-on and eager to learn
- You have a strong interest for mobile apps and new technologies
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- You love playing with geo-data and you always know where the north is on a map
- You speak French or Dutch and you are proficient in English
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure.
- A nice work environment in a brand-new office in Brussels
- Flexible working hour and location
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with a lot of afterworks
- Lots of extra (Spotify, Netflix, …)
Start date: Flexible (min 2 months)
Location: Rue Jules Cockx 8, 1160 Auderghem
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSagacify Internship1040 Etterbeek BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textThe Space Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSylho Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-05-15=job.status_textRGW IT SERVICES BVBA Internship1310 La HulpeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
2016-10-10=job.status_textCitizenLab Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- English: good