Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Market Research Intern
Visit the Future is our mission. We strive to create extraordinary experiences and organise future-oriented events that bring communities together.
Easyfairs is one of the leading event organising companies in the world. With now more than 700 staff members, and growing constantly, we organise more than 200 events in 20 countries and manage 10 event venues in Belgium, the Netherlands and Sweden.
At Easyfairs we believe in entrepreneurship and working with passion! We offer ample room for initiative and honing your skills. Talent development being part of our growth strategy, Easyfairs offers you everything you may to continuously develop yourself and reach your full potential. We devote particular attention to designing cool offices that nurture well-being and creativity at work . This approach resulted in Easyfairs becoming Belgium’s Enterprise of the Year 2018 and getting awarded a Great Place to Work Certificate and a “Best Managed Companies” award.
Yes Easyfairs is facing difficult times due to the pandemic affecting the event industry. But Easyfairs is a strong and agile company that will use this crisis to come back even stronger.
Are you ready to embark on a journey into the future where creative entrepreneurship is at the heart of our itinerary? Are you ready to try new things, think differently and take calculated risks? Do you want to participate to the transformation of Easyfairs?
Apply now to Visit the Future with Easyfairs!
You will be part of the Group Product Development team and develop a deep understanding of industries and markets we currently serve through our trade fairs. You will explore new event opportunities based on your findings and industry trends you have been able to spot. You will document your understanding and insights of (sometimes complex) industries and markets in a very clear and concise way. Ultimately, you will assess the related events from the Easyfairs portfolio across all regions and formulate recommendations to strengthen and develop them, together with local event teams.
Tasks & responsibilities:
· Understand and document business dynamics, trends and challenges for various markets & industrial sectors
· Combine desk research and interviews to collect industry insights and feedback from external industry stakeholders, and internal event teams
· Distil business opportunities from this research and provide recommendations and guidance to all event teams by creating an event concept manual (including Industry value chain, Market trends, Event concept, Product & services (Exhibitor profiles), Buyers & users (Visitor profiles), Key visuals
· You are currently following a Masters Program
· You are self-driven, curious and fond of discoveries
· You are a critical thinker with strong research skills
· You have the ability to bring structure and synthesis to complex problem settings
· You enjoy analyzing trends
· You have a perfect knowledge of MS Office : strong Excel modelling skills and able to create great slides
· You have good communication skills (written and oral)
· You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French is a plus
· You are gear to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· You are dynamic and passionate, cool & fun
· A challenging, exciting opportunity within a growing and dynamic company, with lots of personal development opportunities. You will learn:
Storytelling: Writing a clear and comprehensive story, design good slides supporting key messages, based on thorough understanding of the market
Support decision-making processes
Take initiatives and learn from continuous feedback
Deep-dive in industries and learn from experts
How a company as Easyfairs, hit by the Corona-crisis, is able to move fast to emerge in an even better position than its competitors.
· A passionate team with a good working atmosphere
· An international working environment
· A dynamic and engaging industry
· A high level of independence and variation
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textEasyfairs Internship1200 Woluwe-Saint-LambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEasyfairs Internship1200 Woluwe-Saint-LambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Part Time
2016-10-17=job.status_textUnmanned Life Ltd Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Part Time
2016-07-01=job.status_textChapps Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time