Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Market Research Intern (French Speaking)
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Languages: English & French
Under the guidance of senior team members, your tasks will include:
• Monitoring, gathering intelligence and providing analysis of market
• Attending and reporting on meetings
• Providing logistical support for meetings and events
• Translation of advertising and marketing materials
• Autonomous worker
• Strong research & analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English & French.
• Open to sales experiences
• Tech savvy
• Willing to travel if necessary
Gain marketing experience in an international organization.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- French: mother tongue