Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Market Research Internship
Accreditation Canada is an international non-profit organization working on a global scale to help people improve health systems and services in their local jurisdictions.
Accreditation Canada is an international non-profit organization working on a global scale to help people improve health systems and services in their local jurisdictions. The organization is looking for a talented and motivated intern for its Brussels Office to contribute to its international expansion.
You will be working as part of the Market Development team and will among other things have the following responsibilities:
- Researching and expanding our network of clients
- Contacting prospective clients through phone calls and email
- Supporting Market Development Leads
- Assisting with data and entry management using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Student or recent graduate in Economics, Marketing, International Relations or similar
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, client services and support skills
- Interest in the international healthcare field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environmePerfect knowledge of English and Spanish mandatory; Italian and/or Portuguese strongly desired
This is a 4-week internship commencing as soon as possible with possibility of extension. The internship allowance is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interviews will start as soon as suitable applications are received.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Spanish: mother tongue
- English: mother tongue
- Italian: good
- Portuguese: good