Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
MARKETING ANALYST INTERNSHIP IN INNOVATIVE STARTUP
Shayp is the first cost-efficient water monitoring technology with universal application that vertically integrates insurances and maintenance services to stop real-estate owners and companies from pouring money down the drain.
Our goal is to save water. We do so by helping and assisting real-estate owners and large companies in case of leaks on the water supply thanks to our technology.
Approximately 35% of the total distributed water is wasted through leaks, all the way from cracks on the public network to poorly maintained sanitaries. A very small leak in a household is 50 times the amount of water a person drinks in a year.
Our specifically designed technology retrofits all pulse ready water meters, does not require professional installation, has a minimum battery lifetime of 10 years and runs independently from WiFi. Shayp predicts water bills, informs users about their consumption, alerts them in case of water leaks and facilitates contact with their insurance or a plumber.
What you will do
- Make a plan of approach / a plan of action
- Study the market position of our current company
- Apply, test, evaluate and determine the most suitable marketing strategies.
- Increase online footprint and presence on groups, forums and websites
- Create and share engaging stories from real life use cases
- Manage press relationships and releases
- Manage the creative process in branding and communication (banners, leaflets..)
- Assist in product and service design with customer feedback and metrics
- Create SEM tactics (SEO, SEA & SMO) to target & engage with early adopters
What we are looking for
- Studies Marketing (Marketing & Communication), Commercial Economy, Journalism, Business IT & Management or International Business Studies (IBMS) or is specially motivated by our topic
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Willing to make bold and creative proposals
- Someone who understands how to critically measure and evaluate ideas
- Strong proficiency in English, (speaking Dutch, French or any other EU language is a plus)
- An enterprising and assertive person
- A great sense of responsibility and can work independently
- Good at planning
- Available according to your school program, ideally min. 2 months.
Working at Shayp is above all choosing an exciting job. You're going to work with a very fast-paced startup in the IoT sector. You'll learn in depth how a company starts and grow. You'll work hand in hand with the founders (CEO, COO, CTO). Work hours can be flexible and project based which will allow you to adapt the best to the job. The office near the VUB is easily accessible by public transport. The internship could potentially lead to a career at Shayp after graduation.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textEthikal Internship1200 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textGroupe One Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTipaw Internship1950 KraainemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textStartup Factory Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
2017-05-31=job.status_textVet Emergency Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
2017-05-19=job.status_textFoodWIN Internship1020 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good