Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing and Communication Intern
Veloscout aims to be the market place for bike shops in and around Brussels. With a deep understanding of both the shop owner and the consumers’ needs we developed a market place that is intuitive, offers a global approach from customer acquisition to customer satisfaction and inbetween.
Do you want to experience what it's like to work in a fast paced startup? Do you have what it takes to grow something from nothing? Are you a marketing genius, able to combine planning with execution and make it look easy? Are you looking to get a foot into marketing with a once in a lifetime experience?
As Innobike’s Marketing and Operations Intern, you'll help us drive awareness and growth with the marketplace launch! You'll be responsible for helping us launch Veloscout on a tight timeline by planning a memorable launch, with dedicated digital and other marketing campaigns to make Veloscout the marketplace for cyclists.
- Assist in new customer revenue targets: own and drive strategy to hit new customer numbers in our target markets.
- Strategic planning and execution of 60 day launch plan: Develop, drive, and execute multi-channel customer acquisition and engagement launch program in Belgium . You’ll create and execute the strategy to launch sustainably grow our community of members
- Event planning: Pop up store in Docks Bruxsel*
- Community building: managing our community offline and online
- College degree required (MBA or undergraduate marketing/comms/PR preferred)
- Problem solver and can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (FR/NL)
- Experience with customer activation tactics and event planning
- Currently looking for a startup to join
- You love a challenge
- Experience at an early stage startup is a plus
What we offer:
- A stimulating and challenging opportunity: build something from the ground up
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team
- Flexible hours - organize your own schedule how you want
- part-time of full-time
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBatigroupe Internship1160 AuderghemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textOG SPRL Internship1070 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPHOENIX MASSAGE Internship1070 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2019-06-20=job.status_textWaio Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFive Fashion Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKazidomi Internship1970 Wezembeek-OppemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
- French: good
- English: good
- Dutch: good