Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing and Communications officer (Internship)
Natura Mater is a young startup founded by 5 passionate professionnals.
Our mission : helping the building sector to transition into a sustainable industry by making biobased, geo-sourced and circular building materials the new standard!
- We scout sustainable materials from everywhere in Europe
- We develop building solutions and materials en test them in real projects
- We make these materials accessible to all professionnals and support them in the changing of their habits
Ready to join us in our adventure?
We are looking for a motivated Communication & Marketing Officer.
In collaboration with the team, your main responsabilities will be :
- Create inpirational and practical content (blogposts/ articles) about of sustainable construction
(no worries if you have no knowlegde about it, we will feed you with a lot of inspiration ;) )
- Manage our communication planning
- Manage our social media accounts (including performance analysis of publications to optimise content and improve engagement rates);
- Creation of marketing tools (presentations, catalogue, .. )
- Creation of a newsletter
We are looking for you if
- you are enthousiast about sustainability, construction or even just good communication!
- you can work autonomously and communicate with a team
- you are proactive and hands-on
- you love to create and share stories; especially writing them (in French or Dutch)
- you are comfortable with social media (especially Facebook, Instagram and Linked'In)
Since you will be creating written content, native profficiency in French or Dutch is required. Day-to-day team communication mostly happens in French though.
First experience with SEO and engagement indicators and/or good graphic design skills are a nice plus.
Our first thought was a student in Marketing, Journalism or Architecture could be a fit. However, if you are in another field and motivated, we would still love to hear from you!
As a young and dynamic team we offer you
- A full or part time internship (to be discussed)
- Real responsibility and autonomy in your missions
- The possibility to co-create your targets and goals of your internhip
- A pleasant and flexible working environment, with lots of laughter
- An actual office environment with good coffee (as soon as we can)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textFaba - FEGC Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFaba-FEGC Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-09-01=job.status_textSamyn and Partners sprl Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- Dutch: excellent