Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing and Strategy Intern
As a Marketing & Strategy intern at Ibanity you will be fully guided by the Head of Sales who will teach you everything he knows about strategy & development within the fintech world.
Never heard of Ibanity before? Their technology helps you connect to a wide range of financial services from different providers, without the hassle and complexity of integrating separate APIs. If this is still doesn’t ring a bell, one of your responsibilities can be to work on the employer branding.
Coached by your colleagues you:
· will be helping with the development of the client portfolio
· support lead generation initiatives towards our customers, such as direct mailings, online campaigns, e-mail campaigns, etc. (Of course we have a strong sales process in place, but the more ideas you have to let the sales activities grow the better)
· follow up ongoing market research and you advise the management
· support the team on which companies to target, find the relevant contact details and create an action plan on how to reach out to the clients & prospects
· prepare outstanding presentations
· will be invited for the strategic business meetings (don't hesitate to share your idea if you have one)
· report on a weekly basis and analyze the data
· work on our internal & external communication
· will become the Digital Marketing Specialist
· are a Master student in Sales, Marketing, Economics or similar, available for minimum 3 months
· or you are 3rd year Bachelor student in Sales, Marketing, Economics or similar
· master strong communication skills in English & French or English & Dutch (extra bonus point if you can communicate with us as well in Dutch)
· are result driven, creative and you have a commercial drive (you can give your definition of these words during the interview)
· are at ease working in a team
· work for the first and leading fintech company in Belgium
· be part of an environment that looks ahead and thinks about our customers’ future needs
· be helping to shape the age of open banking
· have the change to make a difference, and huge learning opportunities
· work in a great & dynamic atmosphere in a startup environment
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCM-CIC LEASING BENELUX Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBELGIUM PAYMENT Internship1050 IXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSN-ASSUR Internship1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textiBanFirst Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-05-01=job.status_textFX4Biz Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- Dutch: good
- French: good
- English: good