Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Founded in 1938, Scabal is the world’s foremost producer of luxury fabrics, supplying elite tailors and fashion houses. Scabal also crafts its own label suits, jackets and shirts in made-to-measure and prêt-à-porter, while Scabal stores that carry the apparel and accessories can be found across Europe.
Today Scabal is still family-owned and its heritage mill in England has been weaving since 1539. The brand is also unique in offering full European production in both cloth and clothing, using only the best raw materials sourced directly from suppliers, so from sheep to shop, field to fold, and camel to coat Scabal can ensure quality.
Scabal is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team in Brussels for a 6 months period starting from 1st of September.
- Help manage social web interactions including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Weekly reporting and analysing of social campaigns
- Perform research on competition and digital best practices
- Coordinate sample send-outs to stylists and magazines
- Monitor press clippings and update databases
- Maintain annual regional press and PR event calendar
- Assist with marketing tools requests, fulfilment and shipments
- Assist with international events preparation
- Assist with campaign video and look book preparation
- Manage wholesale clients marketing requests, ensure brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Administrative duties including: filing invoices, photo copying, etc.
Interested applicants should forward a detailed CV and cover letter by email. When applying, please mention in the subject-line of the email message ‘Marketing internship’. The deadline for applications is 15th August 2017.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communication, advertising, or related field
- Creative mind-set with an interest in luxury, fashion and cultural trends
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Team player with interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and acquire new skills
- Fluent in English, additional European language skills are a plus.
- Proficiency with Outlook, Photoshop, Illustrator & Excel
- Experience working in a marketing team preferably in a luxury fashion environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business in the luxury sector. The role will involve a variety of day-to-day tasks to support the department in expanding their presence globally across all relevant marketing channels.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textKINAMANIA, Karsam Europe Div Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textRoseta Internship1030 SchaerbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSpreen Athletics Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textStarsmade Internship3090 OverijseThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textLEVEL UP WEAR / ARK8 Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAtelier boutique Blush Internship1060 Saint GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: good