Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing Assistant - internship
BePark is a young and innovative company at the forefront of the European parksharing market!
We are the missing link between drivers in search of an increasingly hard-to-find parking spot and parking owners who are looking to optimize the management of their asset.
Our growing team works hard towards offering the best parking solution to our customers. With BePark, drivers can use a parking by the hour, book it for several days or rent it monthly for an unlimited period, always at a very competitive price. Our technology allows them to be fully independent, from finding a parking online to opening the gates with their smartphone!
BePark aims to be the SMART parking solution of tomorrow's cities and by smart we mean Simple, Mobile, Agile, Reactive and Technologic!
This takes a team of smart and motivated people...
As a marketing intern you will be responsible for:
- Parking activation,
- parking and products descriptions in different languages,
- product pricing based on market benchmark,
- Flyering campaign management,
- Marketing channels configuration, maintenance and improvement: SEO, SEA, Facebook, LinkedIn, Real Estate Web Sites,
- Management of the marketing partners: digital agency, real estate web sites and press and parking aggregators,
- Content writing and technical set up of the newsletters,
- Product stock management,
- Continuous improvement of online user experience (acquisitions, and on-boarding),
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns,
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- You can commit to working with us at least 3 months (starting from July or September 2019) in order to fully understand the business and develop your skills.
- You are result-oriented and proactive, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are studying in Business, Marketing, Management, Administration etc.
- You speak and write French perfectly.
- Receive a highly valuable on-the-job training
- Have your own goals and a mentor to help you reach them
- Gain experience and learn a lot about Digital Marketing.
- Gain new skills and unleash your full potential
- Be a part of a young, innovative and fast growing startup
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textERA Châtelain Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textJ&J Properties Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMorgan's Real Estate Internship1702 Grand-bigardThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBnB Hoster Internship1190 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNodalview Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBePark Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time