Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Réserve Royale / La Petite Réserve
Marketing & Communication Intern - Réserve Royale / La Petite Réserve
"Bringing a fresh vision to Belgian beer"
Réserve Royale is the only luxury Belgian beer in the world. Its launch in 2015 has made big waves and is now multi-awarded both for its taste and design. In 2017, its little sister La Petite Réserve was created to be more widely spread and is now distributed throughout supermarkets (Delhaize, White Night, ...). We create and sell traditional-brewed beers with an innovative approach.
Réserve Royale is looking for a marketing and communication intern with a strong interest for luxury and its codes, a creative eye and an open mind-set in order to help us with the growth of our brands' awareness online and offline.
Events / Sponsorings / Partnerships / Social medias / Community management / PR :
- Assist with the organisation and operation of events (internal / external)
- Establish surprising partnerships to activate our brand
- Approach the local and international markets and negotiate sponsorships
- Create and manage a global "Ambassadors community"
- Produce content for our social media channels and engage with our online community to make sure our products are promoted the right way
- Copywriting for newsletters, blog posts, ...
- Create briefings for 3rd party content producers and handle the follow up (agencies, photographers,...)
- Update our database of journalists and press contacts and write press releases to attract the media's attention
In a nutshell : just making sure everyone in the world knows about our beers !
- Motivated go-getter with a can-do mentality
- Curious and up for a challenge
- Well organized, proactive and great multi-tasker
- Able to produce powerful content
- Excellent communication skills and impeccable writing skills (English is a minimum, any other language is a plus)
- Passion for gastronomy, beers, food and cocktails is of course a plus :)
- A chance to get a rewarding experience in a young environment within an exciting & growing startup
- Quickly get responsibilities with valuable feedback along the way
- Work in a pleasant environment near the Cimetière d'Ixelles
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMetalstore Internship1060 Saint GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSchäfer Shop NV Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAtelier Jalaper Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textABC NUTS SPRL Internship1190 forestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_text20survin Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBeam Internship1200 Woluwe saint lambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time