Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing & Communication (Intern)
Dr. Hertoghe Clinic practices Healthy Aging Medicine. It is not about botox but about hormone treatments, nutritional therapies, lifestyle and dietary improvements. Dr. Hertoghe’s consultation’s goal is not only to treat illness but also to optimize the health of each patient, while trying to delay and even reverse aging. Our patients are people from all generations (young and a bit less young... ;) ) and from everywhere in the world. That is not all... Author of numerous books, Dr. Thierry Hertoghe also travels a lot to take part in numerous conferences and congresses throughout the world. He developed an online medical school (The Hertoghe Medical School). He is the president of the International Hormone Society (over 2,500 physicians) and of the World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (over 7,000 physicians).
As we are always full of ideas and new projects, we would need someone to help us with the following missions:
- Help with the organizations of congresses (prospecting new sponsorships and participants, doing daily administrative tasks).
- Assist with the development of social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube... There are so many of them, we really need you!).
- Support the team in creating our marketing material (flyers, e-mailing, etc.).
- Help with the daily management of the Clinic.
- You have a bachelor/master degree in Marketing and/or Communications.
- You are resilient, fastidious, curious and creative.
- You are a social media addict.
- Experience in graphism and/or experience with Adobe tools are an advantage.
- English is an advantage
An experience in a small, international company
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: mother tongue
- English: good