Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing & Communication internship
Bambaw is a start-up active in the e-commerce sector. We are committed to fight plastic pollution by offering sustainable alternatives to diposable plastic products.
We are a fast-growing company with new competitors evolving quickly. Therefore, we are looking for a motivated Marketing and Communications Intern to help us in our mission.
With quick responses and data intensity, you will get feedback on your actions immediately. If you are interested to be challenged in a competitive environment and develop your skills with a quick learning curve, join our team!
As the Marketing and Communications Intern, you are assisting the Digital Marketing Specialist, who you report to. Your main priorities will be to manage the blog page on a weekly basis, to write newsletter for B2B and B2C and assist him in other tasks.
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team?
- You are motivated to fight plastic pollution?
- You have great written and spoken communication skills?
- You also love data and analyses to improve yourself?
- You want to kickstart your career by gaining valuable insights in an e-commerce start-up?
Then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Writing of newsletters for B2B and B2C
- Handling customer inquiries and questions
- Writing of copies for performance ads
- Handling press contacts
- Drafting press releases
- Drafting Landing Pages
- Managing the blog page – news articles etc.
- Assisting in event organisation
- Contact influencers
- Find cooperation partners
Student of Communication, Marketing or a related field
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Fluent in English, knowledge of other EU languages is a plus
Experience in digital marketing
Interested in environmental topics
Good writing skills
! When applying don't forget to mention desired start date and numbers of months you are available !
- An internship in a friendly start-up environment (co-working)
- An insight and entrepreneurship and e-commerce
- The development of your confidence and autonomy
- The application of learned theories
- Participation in the daily activity of the company
- Learning about entrepreneurship to one day maybe start your own business
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAtelier Jalaper Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAmazonia Bio SPRL Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAuthentic Fruits Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDUBOIS Internship1190 ForestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
2017-09-01=job.status_textETAM Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKami Basics Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent