Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing & Communication Support
about The Skateroom:
As a young B Corp organization, The Skateroom challenges the status quo of brand and corporate responsibility, and turns consumers into active contributors in socially engaged projects.
The Skateroom unites art buyers, artists, galleries, museums, foundations, retailers and non-profits around the world in a new economic model -- « Art for Social Impact ».
By placing works of art on responsibly made skateboards, The Skateroom connects people to the reality that Art for Social Impact is something achievable right now.
- Lead in updating PR data base
- Lead in targeting and reaching out to new media
- Support in the organisation of events at our gallery
- Support in the organisation of other major events
- Lead in searching for trends and benchmark of communication best practices
- Support for internal communication
- Content development:
- Support in writing engaged content with clear, concise and grammatically correct English copy
- Customer service:
- Support in answering querries from clients
- Familiarity with commonly used social media
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthousiaste, proactive, self-motivated, "can do" attitude and organized person
- Creativity, attention to detail, adaptability and marketing knowledge are also required
- An internship in a fast moving Belgian BCorp start-up composed by 15 people
- A relevant hands-on work experience to put on your CV
- The opportunity to develop yourself, to improve your skills and to learn about entrepreneurship to one day maybe start your own business
- An exposure to a worldwide market
Kindly send your application including your CV and a cover letter in English including internship dates to Aurélie Dupont.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textCoulemelle Internship1090 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textThe Tack Room Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textAffordable Art Fair Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textASBL LaSemo Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textASBL LaSemo Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textSpacehuntr Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- French: good