Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing & Communication Trainee
We are a leading international company with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. Our reputation for excellence as a creator and manufacturer of specialties, flavor and perfumery products is recognized worldwide.
The trainee will work in collaboration with the European Cold Beverages Marketing Team on two main pillars:
- Support the team on the day to day activity (brief management)
- Define with the team the best way to communicate Firmenich’s value proposition to our internal and external clients.
- Assist in the development and optimization of communication campaigns related to the launch of new tools, prepared by the European Cold Beverages Team in terms of:
- Internal and external launch (video, booths, emailing…)•Support each Marketing Category Manager in their projects (market product overview, gap analysis, brief management…)
- Depending on the profile of the trainee, the range of tasks can also be focused on certain aspects (ex: data consolidation…)
- You are pursuing studies in communication, marketing, advertising, computer graphics ...
- French, English (oral and written)
- You have good communication and writing skills
- You are creative and can use creativity and originality with technical constraints
- You are rigorous and autonomous
- You are dynamic and curious
- You know how to meet deadlines
- You are comfortable with all social networks
Internship of minimum 2 months, based in Ottignies-Louvain la Neuve
Full time or in alternance
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good