Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing & Community Management
Hytchers is a newly launched startup born in Liège in 2016 and with offices in Brussels, next to the North Station (Greenbizz). We developped a distribution solution that allows e-commerce parcels to be delivered by private individuals. The service consists of coordinating independent carriers to stop by petrol stations to collect parcels for onward transportation. These carriers – called “hytchers” - are notified about pending parcels along their route by means of a smartphone application. Just as with the hitchhiking concept, parcels go from one station to another, carried by one deliverer to another, until they finally reach their ultimate destination. Parcels will also be traceable by receivers using their smartphone. Our hytchers are paid according to the distance of transportation by means of prepaid fuel cards valid in our partner shops.
We are 3 young begian guys both from north and south of the country. We want you to be part of the team and the Hytchers adventure!
1. Content creation : Writing posts, newsletters, preparing comunication support for different channels.
2. Social media marketing : managing and growing our early community through social medias.
3. Customer relations : answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback.
4. Analyzing feedback : finding ways to improve user experience based on field observations.
Ideally the intern should demonstrate several of those pre-requisites :
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- Ability to use InDesign/Ps to produce communication material.
- A unique chance to experience the exciting world of startups.
- A great work environment with dozens of young entrepreneurs from the GreenBizz in Brussels
- A internship that will truely impact on our business : you will be entirely part of our team
- Afterworks !
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textJean-Luc Verhelst Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textHowaboutsales Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPix-IT Solutions sprl Internship1853 stombeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textWEB99 InternshipB-1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-08-09=job.status_text8Trust Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSylho Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- French: mother tongue