Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing & Content creator for Social Media - Internship
Hi! We’re cPark. A belgian startup on a mission to make your life easier for everything parking. We believe that together, we can make parking smarter.
By connecting drivers to one another, local communities can share information to improve everyone’s parking. cParkers already make up the largest parking community in Belgium. And soon in the rest of Europe. So that anywhere you go, cPark will help you make your parking smarter.
We’re looking for a young creative to join our growing team in Brussels. You’ll be responsible for helping us accelerate growth in Europe, focusing on Belgium and France.
See, we have something really important to tell the world – you can make your life easier and save money using cPark. And here’s where you come in. You’ll have the exciting role of keeping the community alive, make them laugh, tease their interest and spread the word about cPark.
It’ll be fun, fast paced, and you’ll have the enviable task of creating the best videos, graphic and text in the known universe.
- Develop and produce creative ideas that will get people to know the cPark brand in Europe, mostly in Belgium and France
- Manage production from concept to delivery – develop creative ideas, set up and direct shoots – edit and produce the video- write the copy that goes with the creative. Yes, it’ll be hands on.
- Analyze what works, what doesn’t, and what we could be doing better.
- Find, edit and curate shareable content
- Community Management (interaction with users, collecting feedback)
In order to fulfill this mission, you must have some key skills:
- You are a great writer and editor – You have a good understanding of what makes content great
- You have a great eye for detail – For both words and visuals
- You know social dynamics and how to create value for people
- You are able to work autonomously — and you have a sizeable sense of humor.
- You speak English and French or Dutch
What we offer
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure
- A nice work environment in a brand-new office in Brussels
- Flexible working hours and location
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with a lot of afterworks
- Lots of extra (Spotify, Netflix, …)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBrickbook Internship1080 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBobex.com NV/SA Internship1080 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textOneBonsai Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDigitYser Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent