Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing & Digital Manager
Armogan is a watch brand launched in 2014. Armogan celebrates the adventurers of the past by proposing a vintage and affordable watch collection inspired by the very instruments that guided the pioneers and great explorers of the past century.
"In a mass produced and permanently innovative market, we wanted our watches to be a subtle recall to the great adventures and pioneers of the past century. An endless source of stories, beautiful engines and the instruments of yesteryear are the primary source of inspiration for our timepiece designs. We want our watches to be the symbol of the past and the present encounter, the meeting between explores of the past and now. That is ARMOGAN’s raison d’être, the one we want to share with everybody around us."
We’re looking for a creative, motivated and social intern who can support work closely with management. The independent future marketer should show strong communication skills and a desire to grow and develop.
- Create social posts, blog posts, contests, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.;
- Perform analysis of marketing, website trafic and sales data;
- Submit to management new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications;
- Composing PR and marketing materials;
- Follow Armogan's action plan.
- Suport the team with client support service
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or a related field;
- Enthusiastic and open-minded with a sense of humor!
- Spirit of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Strong writing and speaking abilities in English and French. German is a plus
- Deep knowledge of social media is vital
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and clients
- Handy with graphic software, notions of design;
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under tight deadlines;
- Highly organized and self-motivated problem solver;
- Communication and interpersonal skills, creative thinker;
- Able to take initiative and work independently;
A great working environnement and lot of flexibility. The opportunity to work in a dynamic startup and the chance to contribute to its success. A great learning experience, and guidance in developing your career. Fun startup working environment!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBeam Internship1200 Woluwe saint lambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textKami Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textV for You Internship1640 Rhode-Saint-GenèseThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFlowy Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: excellent