Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Ville de Bruxelles
Marketing, Event Management, Host & Community Internship
Betacowork is a coworking space and community for freelancers, startups and entrepreneurs to work, meet and network in Brussels. Our core membership is centred around the Internet, mobile and tech, but there's all sort of members. Also, Betacowork is situated inside of the ICAB Business & Technology incubator which create a truly rich business ecosystem.
For more information, take a look at our website betacowork.com and social media profiles.
LOOKING FOR AN INTERN FOR THE PERIOD JANUARY - JUNE
- Organization of events such as conferences, professional courses and workshops, networking events and internal community events.
- Promotion of the coworking space, its events and members through social media, PR, and its website.
- Creation of content for Betacowork’s social media and website.
- Reception and guided visits of the space for potential coworkers.
- Logistics and coordination management.
- Daily tasks and administrative tasks: answering the phone & emails, stock management, scanning and filing documents, preparation of coffee and tea breaks.
Knowledge, skills and competences to be acquired:
Learn fast decision making, time management & planning skills, practical application of theory.
Gain knowledge in different fields: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sales, Networking, Event Management, Business Development, Community Management, Basic Accountancy.
- Attention to details.
- Willing to learn and able to manage work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to interact with people of different language and culture.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proactive and flexible personality.
- Ambitious, Open-minded and motivated.
- Enthusiastic attitude.
- Reliable, committed and self-motivated.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English. French and/or Dutch are a real plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn). WordPress and Canva are a plus.
- Duration: minimum of 3 months. 38h per week. Dates and timing can be negotiated.
- Prefered study fields: communication, marketing, economics, languages, political sciences, public relations, hospitality, social sciences. All study levels can apply.
- Cooking skills are appreciated for our weekly community lunch.
- A great work environment with a hardworking and fun team, improved and enlarged by all the professionals that we host.
- Communitarian work spirit and networking possibilities.
- Multidisciplinary active learning through work with help from the team.
- Lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Responsibilities and autonomy.
- We want you to take initiative and learn to make decisions.
- A great network and networking opportunities with our members and at events.
- Personalized reference based on the quality of your work.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND MOTIVATION LETTER ANSWERING THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Why do you want to work at Betacowork?
- What do you want to do and what do you hope to get out of your internship?
- With which skills/traits are you going to contribute to the team?
- When would you like to start and for how long?
- What is coworking in your opinion?
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textPricing Pact Internship1190 ForestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textComité des petites entreprises ASBL Internship1332 GenvalThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textStudent.be Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- English: excellent
- French: good
- Dutch: good