Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
- Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
- Perform various administrative tasks associated with the Marketing department at the highest level:
- Organization of Exhibitions and Events
- Prepare Marketing Materials
- Support Sales team with prospecting projects
- Support Marketing Campaign and advertising
- Website Content updates
- Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
- Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
- Participate in Obelis events;
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Marketing, Communication, Business Management, Economics or similar.
- Previous experience in Marketing or/and organization of events.
- Previous experience with Google analytics and SEO would be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is always a plus;
- Confident user of Microsoft Offfice
- Basic Knowledge of Content Management System platforms
- Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship Terms & Conditions:
- Applicant must possess EU work permit
- Location: Brussels
- Period: 12 months, full time;
- Paid internship under the terms of the Belgian ‘Convention d ‘Immersion Professionelle’
- International working environment
- Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
- The Evaluation Center - Obelis School- will be held in Brussels in July/August 2019.
Please submit your CV & motivation letter in English
By submitting your application you accept Obelis Privay Policy
Our Recruitment Team will contact you via email if your profile is suitable for this position.
Early application is recommended.
Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textIntoTheMinds Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textescent Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-11-01=job.status_textMinds&More InternshipDiegem 1831This job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: excellent