Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
CSM Europe sa
CSM is the only global company 100% focused on Clinical Trial Supplies with 20+ years’ experience. Committed to ensuring Phase I to Phase IV clinical trials are a success, regardless of size or scope, CSM packages over 1.5 million patient kits and makes over 27,000 IMP shipments in 86 countries worldwide every year.
With employees over 5 sites in the US and Post-Brexit EU and a proprietary ERP system, CSM is agile by design. CSM can package, label and ship to any location in the US in less than 48 hours and in the EU CSM can create, print and release labels, provide packaging On-Demand, secure QP Batch Certification and ensure kits are ready for shipment in less than 72 hours.
CSM innovates to make clinical trials more (cost-) efficient and reliable with specialized service solutions like Investigator Initiated Study service, On-Demand packaging and labelling, Direct-to-Patient shipping, QP services, and Biological Sample Management.
- Support Global Marketing Manager with offline and online communication, media, CRM management, events, branding, etc
- Assist with creative growth strategies for the website, follow-up on SEO/SEM and digital advertising campaigns
- Lead specific projects on their own (e.g. communication items like blog posts, articles, e-mail blasts, case studies, videos, webinars..)
- Liaise with colleagues on a global level and third party agencies/freelancers for smooth implementation of strategies and project follow-up
- Support Business Development team as needed
- Student in their 2nd or 3rd year of Marketing/Communications/Business Administration
- Native/near-native English mandatory, conversational French nice to have
- “Digital native”, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Knowledge of and preferably first experience managing web, social media and CRM systems
- Good writing skills, creative, autonomous
- Positive mindset and proactive
- Unique opportunity to develop your marketing and communication skills while making a meaningful contribution to our business
- Responsibilities from the start and a hands-on experience in different marketing disciplines
- Dynamic international work environment
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent