Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
MARKETING INTERN – BRUSSELS OR THE HAGUE
Talentsoft werd in 2007 opgericht en is de Europese leider op het gebied van cloudbased talentmanagement en digital learning software, met meer dan 1500 klanten en 8 miljoen gebruikers in 130 landen en 27 talen. Met een talentmanagementoplossing waarin competentiemanagement, loopbaanbegeleiding en trainingsprogramma's samenkomen, legt Talentsoft de basis voor de toekomst van HR.
We offer an intern / working student position at our office in Brussels or Rijswijk (near The Hague in the Netherlands).
You'll support the Field Marketing Manager of the Benelux region in the following:
- Prepare marketing campaigns for Benelux – mailings, webinars, events etc. ;
- Grow Talentsoft’s brand on the Belgium and Dutch Market ;
- Drive a successful presentation at our various events throughout the year ;
- Work on Social Media campaigns ;
- Provide the local sales team with relevant information and material ;
- Localize and adapt documents for the Belgium market ;
- Ensure database update and maintenance.
You will be working under the coordination of our Field Marketing Manager based in The Netherlands. Thus, long-distance relationship is something you can deal with. In case you work from Brussels, you will travel frequently to the Netherlands (2 hours by train), and our Field Marketing Manager will visit you often too.
- Advanced in studying towards a degree in international business or related fields ;
- Native level of French mandatory + fluency in English and Dutch ;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail ;
- Hands-on and dynamic attitude ;
- Familiar with Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn ;
- Have an interest in technology and/or HR.
- Opportunity to work internationally with our teams.
- Join a bunch of inspiring and passionate professionals.
- Learn and gain experience in a B2B environment.
- Get working knowledge in marketing automation.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textYuman Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDaiokan Internship1190 VorstThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textTIC Harmony asbl Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHowaboutsales Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-09-01=job.status_textFreeedrive Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-11-01=job.status_textDrawbotics Internship1170 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: mother tongue
- Dutch: good
- English: medium