Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Amazonia Bio SPRL
Marketing intern et Amazonia Bio in Evere
Amazonia Bio is a Brazilian-Belgian start-up company specialized in healthy and organic products of high nutrition produced in the Amazon rainforest, Brazil. Its mission is to improve the lives of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries.
Amazonia Bio Guiding principles: (i) Continuous improvement, (ii) Methodology and Quality, (iii) Honesty and Ethics, (iv) Think Globally act locally (v) Win-Win relationships.
Click to know more about Amazonia Bio and farmers: brochure AMAZONIA BIO BROCHURE. and quick amazing Acerola video (just click to access).
As an intern, you will be mainly assisting the marketing team with the following tasks:
- Expanding market territory and coordinating Amazonia Bio team for new operations.
- Helping with the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategic plans for Amazonian Superfoods (B2B platforms and the B2C strategy).
- Coordinating marketing and communication materials;
- Participating in the monitoring and evaluation of all marketing and communication actions and formulate reliable recommendations for optimization;
- Promoting and organizing online and offline promotional events.
- You are a student in Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Business management, Development cooperation or other.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organize, self-motivation and independence
- Flexibility, teamwork, detail orientation, and ability to work under pressure
- Your English level must be one of your strengths. Any other language is a plus (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, etc.)
- A formal internship convention, as part of your studies
- Great experience as a student to be prepared for an international career
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Amazing free daily lunch all together
- We love team events
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAmazonia Bio SPRL Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBambaw Internship1040 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime:
=job.status_textAtelier Jalaper Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDUBOIS Internship1190 ForestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textKami Basics Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDitta Graceffa Internship1620 DrogenbosThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time