Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Therabel Pharma NV/SA
Therabel Pharma is a privately-owned pharmaceutical company, with a heritage stretching back to 1945. Therabel pharma is not driven by short-term financial results, but rather by medium to long-term objectives. Its mission is to continue building on the foundations laid over more than half a century and to become one of the leading partnership-driven pharmaceutical companies, while remaining dedicated to its human-scale structure, philosophy, ethics and independence.
Our mission is to bring innovative and effective therapeutic solutions in house developed or by our partners to belgian healthcare professionals and patients through our expertise in market access and commercialization.
Our vision is to become one of the leading OTX pharmaceutical companies in Belgium through expansion and maximization of our products portfolio.
If you are a passionate student in Marketing or Communication who wants to get great experience and work in a dynamic & human-scale company, then keep reading!
Internship description :
As Marketing intern, you will be mainly assisting the marketing team with the following tasks :
- Helping with the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategic plans.
- Coordinating marketing and communication materials.
- Participating in the monitoring and evaluation of all marketing communication actions and formulate reliable recommendations for optimization.
- Participating and following of online and offline promotional investments.
Qualifications required :
- Student status / internship under school contract (Master or Bachelor in marketing, finance, communication, business management or other with marketing background.
- Available for minimum 3 months with possibility to extend.
- Open & enthousiast to learn.
- High interest in sales and marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organize, self-motivation and independence.
- Flexibility, teamwork, detail orientation, and ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in Dutch or French
Our offer :
- An exciting and educational internship in an dynamic & human-scale pharmaceutical company.
- We give you a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a wide range of marketing areas.
- Gain work experience with opportunities to broaden your network.
- A 3 months internship, with a possibility of extension.
- Unpaid internship but allowance that covers meals and transport expenses.
Hiring procedure :
Send us your CV with a motivational letter.
Please answer the 3 questions below and send us your resume :
1) If you were blocked in a task with a short deadline. What do you do ? Describe your reaction and exemplify.
2) Please describe a situation where you were trusted with your work.
3) Please describe something you were able to accomplish by using your passion.
Financial & HR Director
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textTessenderlo Group Internship1050 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEli Lilly Benelux NV/SA Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textSolvakem Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-08-01=job.status_textBASF Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
2016-02-01=job.status_textMichelin Belux NV Internship1731 ZellikThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-01-15=job.status_textAcar'Up SPRL Internship1200 Woluwe-St-LambertThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: basic
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: mother tongue