Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing Internship at Belgium's Fast Growing Edtech Startup
DPhi is a community with a vision to build data culture and democratize Data Science learning.
It was started with an intent to create an impact, build a great community and product in the field of data science!
The vision is simple as it says: We want to build data culture and democratize Data Science learning. We would make every attempt to provide the best experience to our learners that which would make DPhi as a default destination for their data science learning.
Further, we strongly believe finances shouldn't impede one's learning! Fundamentally, our belief is that education should not be sold the way it is being done in the market currently. It should be offered for free as much as possible or provided at an extremely economical cost that is accessible to the masses.
Now, what is data culture? It can be in any form. Let's say the way we operate (at work, life, etc). Building a data culture would help us make better decisions driven with data yet being human. In today’s world Data Science is not just a Data Scientist thing. It is for Everyone! Each one of us is a consumer of data, and we must empower ourselves with some essential data science skills to be able to make better decisions. To facilitate this learning process and achieve our vision, we will be adopting various modes of learning on our platform.
Learners on DPhi can learn "data science problem-solving" through courses, competitions, practice, and discussion forums. Further, we will make every attempt to enrich and gamify the entire learning experience for our community of learners.
As we move forward, we will explore various opportunities that would allow us to sustain, grow, and create a much bigger impact without deterring any of the values mentioned above.
- Communication and social media management of DPhi. You will be the face of DPhi to the public.
- You must be extremely creative and have the ability to spread awareness about an initiative/event in 100 different ways for the next 100 days (of course they shouldn't be bored of seeing the same content). Ask yourself if you can do it?
- Constantly look for collaborations with like-minded industry leaders, communities and organizations who want to give back to the Data Science/A.I community.
- Must be good with SEO; SEM, Google Analytics etc. If not, be prepared to learn.
- Must have keen attention to detail and design aesthetic sense.
- Must be comfortable working with tools such as canva for making quick designs to put up on social media
- Generate KPIs; perform analysis about the campaigns. Look at the marketing performance reports, learn from them and put things that are learned into practice
- Creativity, identifying opportunities and humor must be in your DNA.
- A grammar nazi and a creative head
- Must be an avid reader and always up for taking new initiatives or identify the growth areas
- Must have an ABL (AlwaysBeLearning) philosophy and put things that are learned into practice
- A multitasking head, self-driven, and a go-getter
- Urge to create an impact and make a difference
- Entrepreneurial spirit must have strong leadership skills
- An opportunity to learn from experienced mentors
- First-hand experience of building a company
- Work with teams across the globe.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent