Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing Internship @ Drawbotics
Drawbotics creates fantastic marketing tools for the promotion of real estate.
In less than a year, Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
As a Marketing intern, you will:
- Assist in building online marketing strategy and acquiring customers
- Manage our social media pages on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Organize and participate in local events -- user groups, meetups and conferences
- Generate content creation for our newsletters & blogs
- Pitch new & innovative ideas to the management team
- Identify market opportunities by understanding target segments, Drawbotics value propositions, unmet needs and competitions
Launch your career at a company where challenges, ownership and opportunities begin on day one.
An internship at Drawbotics is an opportunity to use your background and experience to dramatically improve your professional skills. Participants have the chance to play a crucial role in the success of our organization.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited flow of Nespresso + tons of drinks and snacks in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
You’d be joining a group of extraordinary, talented people who are dedicated, hard workers and who are passionately working at an incredible pace. If it sounds like you could have a lot of fun in this environment, let’s have a chat.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textYuman Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDaiokan Internship1190 VorstThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textHowaboutsales Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-07-10=job.status_textTalentsoft Internship1210 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-09-01=job.status_textFreeedrive Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2015-06-15=job.status_textADNEOM Internship1060 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- French: good
- Dutch: good