Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing Internship (Dutch/French or English speaking) *We just raised money*
Freel provides the most efficient transportation mean from point A to point B, whether it's an electric kick scooter, electric scooter or electric bike. Freel is the one-stop shop for employees in terms of mobility and we make the fleet manager's life easier by providing monitoring, billing and reporting. We focus on the B2B sector.
We have just raised money in our seed round and are growing pretty fast, we are in need of business developer interns to help our expansion in Belgium and in the future outside of Belgium.
As an intern, you will be assigned to the Marketing part of Freel in our offices in Brussels, which includes creating content (pictures/videos/articles..) for our social media channels.
You will have to manage and create (social) media campaigns for our B2B clients.
We highly appreciate individualism and nurture creativity, as a marketing intern you will have the freedom to come up with ideas and execute your ideas.
Profile & Skills
- Student in final year of Bachelors or Masters.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, who does not give up after taking a simple ‘no’ for an answer.
- Confident, articulate, and excellent communication skills.
- Quick learner and excited by new emerging technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills to work autonomously.
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French.
- Available for at least 2 months from March onwards.
- Personal scooter to use throughout the internship.🛴
- Experience how a funded startup grows in its early stages and contribute towards it. You will have a real impact!📈
- Be at the center of a mobility revolution in Belgium and beyond.
- Any work-related travels are fully reimbursed.
- Weekly team lunch and drinks.🍻🍔🍕🍟🥂
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textFreel Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFreel Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time