Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Hack Belgium is an innovation festival that happens once a year. Our mission is to help everyone, from large corporate enterprises to students and job seekers, become better innovators. We hack society's biggest challenges from Education, Finance, Media or Mobility to Climate. We aim for sustainable entrepreneurship!
You: open-minded, funny, quick-witted intern willing to help us conquer the world (and learn a ton while doing it).
Us: quirky, hard-working, altruistic, friendly and fun to be around. Or that's what we think :)
And, our Communications and Social Media team needs loads of help.
What would a perfect candidate be?
- Insanely well-organized
- Patient yet persistent
- Interested in business development & creating genuine relationships with clients
- Fluent in English
- Speaks Dutch. Or French. Ideally both.
- Have a smartphone with all Social Media apps on it ;)
We are looking for a super motivated intern to help our Communication Team. We are currently preparing Hack Belgium 2020, and we need support with our website, social media, content creation (videos, blogposts, visuals) and on-site strategy. We are a start-up so there's a lot of things so do, learn and experiment. Don't expect to be bored!
Your objectif will be to help us increase our visibility and our community engagement.
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of the latest video trends on social media
- Passion for content/video creation
- Expert in PremierePro, Photoshop and InDesign
- Great understanding of SEO and social media
- Storytelling is your middle name
- Knowledge in WordPress
- Perfect writting skills (English)
- Excellent time management skills
- A self-starter with the confidence and attributes required to work on projects alone and as lead in fast moving teams
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- An understanding of affiliate marketing and commercial content creation
- Ability to work with multiple departments, where required
- A good sense of humor
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of French
- Good understanding of Dutch
What we offer:
- Interesting experience. Intense, but really interesting
- Flexible hours
- Outstanding network with literally everyone in Belgium - from startups to major corporates
- Really fun working environment
- Transport reimbursement up to EUR 15 per round trip
- Free ticket to Hack Belgium 2020
- Internship agreement (convention de stage/stageovereenkomst) possible
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBrandInfluence Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDOEAT AGENCY Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textWorld of Digits Internship1060 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textThe Good Ideas Company™ Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textZENON7 PUBLIC AFFAIRS Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textZENON7 PUBLIC AFFAIRS Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent