Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Student Placement Agency
Marketing Internship for Chinese speakers
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
Role Please note, due to the current situation with Covid 19, the successful candidate may be required to work remotely from their home country until the host company deems it safe to join them in the UK. Please check before applying that this is allowed by your university.
We have a great opportunity for a dedicated marketer to work with one of the leaders in the manufacture and supply of high-quality sports nutrition products. Mentored throughout, you will be involved in all aspects of marketing including SEO, content, real-time social media activities and translation, to offer the best customer experience and maximise potential in the Chinese marketplace. If you are up for a challenge and a great experience in a fast-moving environment, then apply today.
Are you eligible? Are you a registered student? Or Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
- Manage real-time social media comments and engagements, helping to build communities and deliver a real time, personalised experience to customers
- Translate from English into Chinese to ensure commercial, SEO, PPC and Partnership strategies are executed in the Chinese market and are on brand and effective
- Give personalised nutrition advice reactively and proactively to customers through various communication methods, such as phone calls, live chat, email, and social media
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to deliver personal and on brand experience to customers
- Work alongside the social media and Influencer Manager to grow the host’s community and influencer network in China and the UK
- Highlight areas within the customer experience that would benefit from automation or investment to better customers experience and offer solutions and ideas for consideration
- Working towards a marketing degree or similar
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service or sales experience a bonus
- Confident with social media marketing
The Host Company Established in 2012, from humble beginnings, this innovative host has become one of the market leaders in the manufacture and supply of high-quality sports nutrition products. Selling online, they have now reached over 1 million orders to over 50 different countries and reach an incredible 5 million customers through social media. Ambitious to take on the big players in the market they are seeking like-minded dynamic individuals to play a prominent part in their future success.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Chinese: good
- English: good