Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing Internship Keter Belgium
Keter Plastic is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of resin-based household and garden consumer products. With a focus on innovation driven by consumer insight, Keter provides an impressive range of furniture, storage and organization solutions with well-known brands like Curver, Allibert and Keter. Each and every product is thoughtfully engineered to combine the durability of plastic, attractive design and unparalleled functionality. Our ongoing commitment to simplify and enhance the daily lives of consumers has been key to our global success.
To support the Benelux marketing department, we are looking for an enthusiastic intern. We offer the opportunity to get a good insight in the day to day business of a marketing professional and to become an actual team member.
- Active participation and input for the realization of the complete marketing mix
- Supporting product launches and promotions
- Ownership and full responsibility of specific projects
- Analysis and evaluation of financial and market data
- The opportunity to be in continuous contact with other departments and external partners, such as promotion and advertising agencies
For this internship we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics with the following profile:
- Hands-on mentality
- Effective communication skills
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French and English
- Available for minimum 6 months, full-time as of January 2018
- A valuable experience within a growing international company and a professional team of marketing enthusiasts
- A company culture with a strong focus on teamwork
- € 400 internship fee per month.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue
- French: good
- English: good