Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing Internship (Opportunity for full time Job)
Condugo is a Belgian based start-up that helps their industrial clients to optimize energy usage and create transparency in their complex processes via a smart energy management platform. Via innovative modelling techniques & artificial intelligence, Condugo's Energy Hub software is able to reduce CO2 emissions with more than 10% and make our clients comply with all upcoming regulatory transparency rules and engagements.
Our offices are based in Brussels and Antwerp, promote working remotely and we have a true start-up mentality but surrounded by successful entrepreneurs and mentors. We raised funds, were selected in many start-up programs and have some of the largest industrial sites as customers.
As an intern in marketing, you will help us scale our marketing efforts. Internship can turn in a full time position in the 3 months.
- You define – in collaboration with whole the team – our B2B strategy on Social Media (mainly LinkedIn + Google), SEA/SEO, marketing automation etc.
- You analyse critically existing campaigns & launch new creative online campaigns
- You write – in collaboration with our sales - content such as small articles, posts, newsletters, webinars
- You optimise our Marketing Automation and help to build a real marketing machine
- You are actively involved with our innovative projects and you interact with our customers
You learn to understand the commercial world in large B2B industries and you get the opportunity to see how your actions are contributing: leads, sales, conversions …
As the ideal candidate you must like telling a story. You are creative, like to be an owner, self-disciplined, motivated and fun colleague to work with. Although you should not be an expert in all fields, you are well rounded and sort yourself out easily.
- You are graduated or are currently studying (in) digital or online marketing (Bachelor/Master)
- You have a first experience(s) wit setting up digital marketing plan
- You have knowledge of SEA, SEO, social media advertising email marketing (& analytics)
- You know how to Copy write and if possible can manage design tools (Affinity/InDesign/sketch)
- Your knowledge about the energy sector is a nice to have but no requisite
- But above you feel enthusiasm to work and think creative within a start-up environment and are willing to help us to reduce CO2 for our industrial clients
This is a paid internship with small fixed amount and bonus if targets are reached.
Period: as soon as possible – length to be defined but preferably a few months
- Our offices are located in Antwerp and Brussels but work remately/from home is also possible
- This is a paid internship with small fixed amount and bonus if targets are reached
- possibility to get a Full-time job after the stage
- Period: as soon as possible – length to be defined but preferably a few months
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSolarPower Europe Internship1040 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-02-01=job.status_textPrima Invest Internship1150 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent