Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing internship - Product Owner assistant
Are you looking for a place where you can learn, grow and expend your skills with a fabulous and international team?
We’re a startup working for great local and international companies. We develop solutions to grow company sales and we have exciting projects coming!
We’re seeking for a new team-member, who will help us to develop the product and make sure that the customer’s voices are heard inside the company. We’re always happy to welcome new ideas. For us interns are a source of creativity!
You will work closely with our Product Owner and your key responsibilities will be twofold:
- Assist to develop the product on the web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
- Maintain a backlog and follow-up the implementations with the IT team
- Perform the product testing and make sure that all the new developments have been tested before to be launched
- Benchmark: Make sure that we’re up to date with all the industry best practices
- Act as an ambassador for the product
- Be the contact for customer’s technical queries
- You are customer centric, you love to help clients and know how to make them happy, even over the phone or behind your computer
- You are preferably experienced in IT project management / product management (SaaS environment is ideal)
- You have a good understanding of the web development (you have basic knowledge of APIs, Agile methodology, UX/UI, …)
- You have strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You have a structured way of working and you communicate clearly and regularly
- You are a team player and you help the team to perform in an optimal way
- You speak Dutch or French as mother tongue and you are fluent in English
- Competitive wages
- Travel allowance
- Inspiring office space
As a team we work according our own ¿COMON! Values: Thirst for learning / Customer Centric / Open / Mindful / Opportunity / No judging / Be bold.
Sounds like you? Thanks for applying to this job!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA sprl Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textForest CM SPRL Internship1200 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textMade In Acoustic Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-12-01=job.status_textmobile clinic Internship1180 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent