Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Biolectric is a young tech scale-up that produces green energy in a dozen international countries. With our cutting-edge technology, we are shaping the future of the Agro and Waste sector.
We are specialized in developing and producing small-scale anaerobic digesters. These convert organic waste into green energy. This energy can be used both locally in the form of electricity and heat or put back on the grid. With each installation sold, we are taking the CO-2 equivalent of 100-400 cars out of circulation.
Our headquarters are located in Temse, situated in between Antwerp, Ghent & Mechelen and accessible with the public transport.
In 2019, we received funding from Ackermans & Van Haaren (AVH) to continue our growth trajectory of 50% year-over-year.
As a Marketing intern and in close cooperation with our commercial director, you will:
- Set-up online strategy to generate leads, making use of marketing automation tooling
- Think through our messaging across our 7 core markets
- Jointly design a roadmap to land this message across current and future customers
- Create content (written, video, ...) to 'spread the word' omnichannel (social media, corporate website, fairs, etc.)
- Organize / prepare fairs across 7 markets
- Interest in sustainability & green energy
- Creative, innovative & enthusiastic
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree (ongoing) with outstanding academic record
- Strong interest in Digital (Youtube, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Fluent in English + one official language of one of Biolectric’s core countries (French, Dutch, Italian, Swedish our Polish)
- Ability to commit at least 25 days in the course of the coming 9 months
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented approach
We offer a project-based internship in a young and dynamic tech scale-up, where you’ll become a full-fledged team member. We are really looking forward to get your help to nurture our growth. At the same time, you’ll get coaching and support from an experienced coach.
Transport & food-related expenses can be covered. Following a successful internship, there is a possibility to through within Biolectric.
We’re flexible to tailor the duration of the internship to your needs, both part-time and full-time, with a minimum of 25 days in total.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent