Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Marketing / Social media owner
Yogalive.me is a live stream yoga marketplace. We're on a mission to inspire people to live an optimal life. On the one hand, this gets concrete in our desire to allow yoga teachers to live truly free, teaching anytime / anyplace. On the other hand, we're aspiring to bring yoga as efficiently as possible to a large audience, without compromising on 'engagement' & 'connectedness'.
Our Beta launch is planned for mid-July, and we're backed by a top accelerator.
Yogalive.me is on a mission to inspire people to live an optimal life. We're building a marketplace for live stream yoga classes, allowing teachers to live in true freedom. Yes, call it Uber for yoga!
About the role:
Yogalive.me is facing the exciting challenge of growing a marketplace. This means boosting both demand & supply in a synchronized way and asks for tons of creativity & hacks. In this role, you'll work on the marketing strategy and execute campaigns. Also, you'll be spending lots of time on the socials, monitoring all channels, and delivering content.
- You're experienced (either from education or practical application) in marketing strategies
- You're creative, and can come up with 'out of the box' initiatives to hack growth
- You're a fluent writer, comfortable with content creation
- You're a social media native
- You value your personal balance (physical, mental, emotional...) highly? > Time for sports, rest, health, friends & family, whatever you need... are obligatory agenda items at Yogalive! We strongly believe only a balanced life leads to productive work, NOT long hours!
You're eager to gain hands-on experience in an early stage start-up & work with a capable (take our word for it) team of founders (3 ex-strategy consultants)
We don't require any specific domain or degree, we believe a growth mindset & taking responsibility are the new credentials!
What we offer:
- Close collaboration with the founding team
- Steep learning curve (we'll give you any task you feel motivated for!)
- Balanced working environment - we're building the next generation of entrepreneurship, with a relentless focus on long-term sustainability for the people (mental & physical life optimization are extremely important to the founders) - we believe you know best how to structure your days & life to be optimally effective
- Co-working space in Ghent & Brussels
- Fair remuneration
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.