Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
EF Education First
EF Education First biedt studenten de kans om een taal in het buitenland te leren d.m.v taalcursussen. Met 9 talen op meer dan 50 geaccrediteerde EF International Language Campussen zijn wij de grootste educatieve organisatie in de wereld, en we blijven groeien!
- Support in the planning and execution of campaigns
- Assist in the planning and execution of EF events, as well as promotion efforts for these events
- Manage and create interaction on our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, EF Blog, Twitter
- Create and send direct e-mailings
- Liaise with schools to partner up for academic projects
- Find partnership opportunities and follow up on execution of projects agreed on
- Offline promotion activities towards students and other audiences, both through event participation and guerilla marketing activities
- Support in the management of our ambassador program
- Production and translation of offline materials
- Optimizing the web traffic via SEO, link building, SEA, social ads and remarketing activities
- Content management of the website
- Assist in the tracking, evaluation and analysis of activities done
- You are proactive and like to take initiative. You always see opportunities to improve.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a strong interest in everything that’s connected to online and offline marketing. You live to travel and always want to learn new languages.
- You are creative and think out of the box, but have an analytical mind as well.
- You are independent and easily adapt to an environment that constantly changes.
- You like to work in team.
- You are native in Dutch, fluent in English. Applications from non-native speakers will not be accepted.
Our sales office is comprised of a young, dynamic team. We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we work really hard, then play hard.
We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process. All our employees have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, but most of all love to have fun together.
Does this sound familiar? Are you looking for your next challenge? Apply today! Cover letter in English please.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
2014-12-10=job.status_textPahoshi BVBA Internship2627 SchelleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent