Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
We are LIFEPOWR – a young team of creatives, designers and engineers dedicated to advancing the Energy Transition with affordable and clean energy.
We’re building the next generation of Modular Energy Storage Solutions called LIFEPOWR IO. Essentially, we’re creating a M.E.S.S. that optimizes energy storage through renewable, user-friendly, and cost-effective power for both residential and commercial energy solutions, on and off the grid.
We are currently looking for a person capable of creating and managing the relationship between our customers and our brand. Your responsibilities will vary, but you'll mostly be responsible for securing press and media features, evaluating marketing strategies and campaigns, newsletters and publishing content in the appropriate channels.
- You should be in your final year of digital marketing or advertising studies
- You have an excellent command of English
- You’re a self-starter that's eager to learn
- You're able to work independently in terms of planning and execution
- You know what's happening in the world of sustainable and green technology
- You've worked on one or two marketing campaigns already
WHO YOU ARE
- Influential – You know exactly what people want to read and see.
- Proficient – You know your digital and publishing software well and have a strong eye for design and webpage layouts.
- Efficient – You can hold your own in the technological field with your marketing and public relations skills.
- Commercially aware – You know what is happening in today’s energy market.
TLDR: You are extraordinary.
Flexible working hours – we’re not fans of the typical 9 to 5, you’ll be able to decide your own schedule.
An office in the heart of Antwerp’s Hipster Paradise AKA Antwerp Zuid (just a stone’s throw away from the Palace of Justice)
Actual hands-on experience in a dynamic and growing startup – no coffee runs, no making copies.
A young, international and kind of weird (but in a good way) team
(Occasional) beer and pizza Fridays
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textLIFEPOWR Internship2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textLIFEPOWR Internship2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPlugInvest Internship2000 AntwerpenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- English: excellent