Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Live the World
Multimedia & Web design
Live The World is the next-gen slow travel guide. We want to make planing a trip - near or far - seamless and fun. We are focused on slow travelers who are looking for authentic, local experiences.
Are you passionate about travel and interested in become a future creative director?
Then this could be the perfect position to build your portfolio and start your career!
Support Product and Marketing content teams by designing engaging website content and great user-friendly ux design with a brand consistent framework. You will also develop creative videos including illustrations and animations for marketing purposes.
- Assists with UX design of the website
- Creates content materials for use online, in print, and in-person
- Creates specialized and locally focused materials (videos, images) for ad campaigns – social media, digital, etc
- Creates a consistent style and typography framework that is brand-right.
- You are passionate about travel
- You have travelled a lot in the past - locally or internationally
- Your are eager to learn and join a fast-moving tech startup environment.
- Proficient in Digital graphic design & video creation.
- Strong understanding of branding and brand management and how a style guide is built; brand cohesiveness
An internship at a fast-paced start-up where you get to have an impact starting the first week.The internship lasts 3-6 months, and a fixed position can be offered afterwards.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent