Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Noosa is looking for a Sales Representative Assistant
Role: Sales Representative Assistant
Type of contract: Internship (6 months)
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Start date: 1st November 2020
NOOSA® is a startup launching an innovative and circular textile fiber. Created from nature, we help the fashion industry reducing waste in oceans and landfills by collecting clothes at their end-of-life to recycle them back into a 100% virgin fiber, and this endlessly. No harmful chemicals, no waste in oceans or landfills, no more problems.
Purpose of The Projects
Your scope will be to develop and maintain relationships with accounts and maximize sales opportunities. You will play an integral role in the business development and hold responsibility for the landing of new clients, to achieve budgeted sales volumes/revenue and growth. You will be part of a young start-up environment, directly reporting to the founders and at the same time having a strong force of proposition and freedom.
- You will take a leading role in the business development of NOOSA® by creating new business opportunities at European level and meeting prospective clients. You will be responsible for achieving your sales target.
- Follow-up on the client’s purchasing patterns and optimize purchases through proactive visits to promote client satisfaction, support the product development team and achieve effective order fulfillment
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions with the client
- Promote NOOSA® circular fiber at international events and trade shows
- Demonstrate NOOSA’s commitment to innovation, customer service and work practices
- An entrepreneurship mindset; you are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset
- You are customer and results oriented
- You have a degree in business, marketing or sales
- A strong communicator in English (verbal and written). You speak fluently two additional European languages.
- You have a previous experience in Sales. Textile/fashion industry knowledge is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with a willingness to roll up your sleeves, taking on new assignments, and juggling many things at once
- Sales is in your DNA, you don’t take “no” for an answer
- “Can-do attitude” - not to see problems, only solutions
- Ready to travel (once COVID measures allow it)
- Great start-up experience that offers flexibility
- A strong international exposure
- A fun and young team, at the crossroads of innovation and textile
- A fast-growing environment where initiatives are rewarded and where you can extend your responsibilities
- Remuneration and benefits are based on your profile, experience and efficiency
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
Alternance type CEFA / IFAPME Contrat stagiaire ou apprenti Commerçant - détaillant - Vente / Gestionnaire d'un point de vente - 2018/19JAGGS Internship1410 WaterlooThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMicheu Henri Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- English: excellent