Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Office Management Intern
Minds&More supports clients to achieve growth through excellence in Marketing, Sales & Transformation since 2010 through flexible consulting, training and interim management solutions across Belgium and beyond. We operate as a network of Partners & Associates: carefully selected independent expert professionals in marketing and/or sales who work together to provide the right service at the right time. We are all driven by the values we share: integrity, accountability, participation, pragmatism and service quality.
We offer an Internship position for an
Office Management Intern
As a junior member of our office team you will support our office coordinator and recruitment manager with the day to day follow up of their various tasks and responsibilities:
- Office admin tasks: welcome guests, arrange meeting rooms, prepare meetings, incoming calls, etc.
- Client project support: administrative follow up of various interim & consulting projects: contracting, filing, keeping project information up to date in NetSuite system
- HR support: updating CV or skills information in our HR system, planning interviews, administrative follow up of interview reports and assessments
- Event management: logistics, registrations, materials, catering, follow up, etc…
- Partner support: agenda management, meeting planning & minutes, CRM updates, distribution of sales materials, customer mailings, etc.
This is an internship position based at our office in Diegem, right beside the train station. The internship should be at least 3 months, preferably 6 months.
- Professional bachelor in office management
- You are tool-savvy and have worked with Microsoft Sharepoint before
- You can work with the MS office suite
- You are very pro-active, flexible and service minded
- You have a strong eye for detail and sense of quality
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
Apply by sending your motivation letter + CV to email@example.com
Professional bachelor in office management or marketing
You are tool-savvy and have worked with Microsoft Sharepoint before
You can work with the MS office suite
You are very pro-active, flexible and service minded
You have a strong eye for detail and sense of quality
You are a team player
You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
A great learning experience while being part of the most exciting marketing & sales services firm and most vibrant expert network in Belgium
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good
- Dutch: good
- French: good