Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Office Manager Assistant Internship
Aedifica is a Regulated Real Estate Company under Belgian law specialised in European healthcare real estate, particularly in senior housing. Aedifica has developed a portfolio of more than 250 sites in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, worth more than €2.3 billion.
Aedifica has been quoted on Euronext Brussels (regulated market) since 2006 and is identified by the following ticker symbols: AED; AED:BB (Bloomberg); AOO.BR (Reuters).
The Company’s market capitalisation was approx. €2.1 billion as of 20 June 2019. Aedifica is included in the EPRA indices.
Aedifica is looking for an office manager assistant intern. Note that this internship is unpaid.
The missions of the intern will be to:
- prepare all logistics concerning the welcoming of business visitors and partners
- Welcome guests and bring them to the meeting room offering a drink.
- Prepare the daily meeting agenda and look up for their names in order to greet them when they arrive, double check the meeting room’s availability and cleanliness, ask the meeting organizer if a lunch has been foreseen. Make sure any special request is fullfilled.
- Help with the collection and distribution of daily supplies, mail and special deliveries/ office items.
- Respond to Internal (colleagues) & External (visitors) requests
- Coordinate the storage of office supplies, orders, proposal requests, invoices.
- Help with cleanliness & maintenance of Reception – Meeting Rooms – and Kitchen area incl. refill of drinks and other material.
- recruit the intern successor:
- management of communication with schools, platforms, interns (posts, description, screening of CV’s and interns, virtual appointments/ agenda
- creation of guidelines
- assist with ad hoc/special projects
- Improve, structure & harmonize the physical archiving system of the Senior Housing Assets for Belgium, The Netherlands & Germany)
- Improve the job, make recommendations on best practices and capture
- Look up for more responsible (and local) suppliers.
- Find alternatives in order to reduce waste?
For this internship, the candidate must speak French, Dutch and English. He/She needs to be detail-oriented and to have excellent organizational skills. It is also important to be able to understand some real estate acquisition and disposal principles.
If you are interested please send your application to info @ aedifica . eu
An exciting internship in a pleasant and collegial working environment. This internship is an unpaid learning experience (hence, not a paid employment)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textAEDIFICA NV/SA Internship1040 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
2015-01-01=job.status_textREGUS PARK ATRIUM Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: good
- Dutch: good
- English: excellent