Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Online marketing & communication intern
www.explore-share.com is an online booking platform that promotes trips in the mountains provided by certified mountain guides and leaders from all around the world.
The online marketing & communication intern at www.explore-share.com will have the unique opportunity to help shape the communication strategy of new campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of sponsorship outreach and development.
Main roles :
- Developing high value content through articles posted on the company blog
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Helping working on the communication plan
- Helping to market the website through content writing
- Promoting brand awareness via social media channels
- Researching and contacting relevant websites to share posts and various ads
- Provide practical and organisational support for key campaigns
- High interest in outdoor and mountain activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong social media, digital, online skills
- Proactive and quick learner
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- A positive and flexible attitude
- Interest in working in a small team
- Interesting and varied work in a small but effective team, in a friendly working atmosphere
- Possibility to learn and broaden your experience in multiple fields
- The internship is unpaid, but a contribution will be made for expected expenses.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textGreenz Biobar Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textStory Tailor SRL Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textKaki Internship1060 Saint-GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textThe Little Guest Hotels Collection Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBrussels Food Business Center Internship1020 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textRuddy Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
- English: good
- French: excellent