Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Online Marketing Intern
INTK is a young Dutch company specialised in online marketing for cultural organisations.
Looking for a 3 to 6-month internship in online marketing?
INTK , a young agency specialised in online marketing for cultural organisations, is looking for interns! The internship will be located in the center of Utrecht, Netherlands.
Interested? Send your CV resume and cover letter!
For further information about the internship and its missions: https://www.intk.com/en/vacancies/internships/internship-online-marketing
- - Interested in online marketing and digital technologies;
- - Native speaker in one the following languages: Dutch (NL/BE), German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Slovenian, Portuguese, Polish or Czech.
- Gain experience with online marketing in the cultural sector;
- A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
- A buddy that helps you with day to day questions;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
- Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good