Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Operational Excellence Internship: “Internal logistics optimization”
AMIA Systems is an Operational Excellence company developing its own software, SIMOGGA, to visualize, quantify and optimize the operations of Production plants, Maintenance sites, Distribution centers or Warehouses.
- Remove the complexity of the analysis
- Compare the “What-If” scenarios and anticipate the variability
- Accelerate the decision process with simple and understanding visuals
- Collaborate and involve your teams to facilitate the change management
WE DELIVER 3 SOLUTIONS:
- SIMOGGA Layout Design: A flow optimization module to help company in their transformation (move, reorganization, investment), by analyzing flows, building layout scenarios or creating cells for part families
- SIMOGGA Planner: A simulation module to offer a global view of the planning and scheduling (finite capacity), to manage resources (material and human) or identify/remove bottlenecks
- SIMOGGA Analytics: An optimization module for warehouses to visualize the historical picking lines (flows, efficiency, arduousness) to find and quantify the potential of improvements (layout, product locations, picking strategy)
Job description : Perform analysis to support our team and solve the customer's challenges.
- Help in the data collection on the field (shop floor)
- Extract-Transform-Load data to perform analysis with SIMOGGA
- Analyze the current situation
- Define some improvements through SMED and Lean methods
- Simulate what-ifs scenarios to meet customers requirements
- Propose some alternatives to avoid bottlenecks
- Interact with the internal IT team (AMIA), and the customer team to build some durable optimization
- Industrial or Civil engineer
- Experience in the excellence operational, process improvements
- Passionate by the improvements and looking for new solutions (out of the box) to solve the problems
What do we offer?
- Work-life balance
- An attractive project in an innovative startup
- A large expertise to manage trainees and thesis
- A expert team to support you and to boost your polyvalent training
- En dynamic environment and a large autonomous to propose, test and validate new solutions
- A real contact with the industry challenge
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textVALKUREN Internship1970 Wezembeek OppemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_text26Lights Internship1190 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2017-03-01=job.status_textTechnopolis Group Internship1150 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- English: excellent