Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Irish Tour Operator
PIC Management is a placement agency recruiting for interns for a tour operator company based in Dublin.
- Sending documentation to suppliers for tour groups, create and update technical itineraries for tour groups, and prepare and send rooming lists to hotels.
- Sending contracts to Irish suppliers.
- In collaboration with different language departments i.e. German, French, Mediterranean, English and Nordics, non-English speakers trainees assist with ensuring that all Tour guides, coach companies and overseas tour leaders have the necessary and correct documentation in order to manage and run their touring groups effectively.
- Responsible for updating the database with the correct details.
- May be required to cover our Front Office Reception
- Responsible for tasks specifically assigned to each individual by the manager apart from shared task within the department
- Assist in training of the successor
- Help with any admin work as required, sending bookings, amendments and cancellations for visits and lunches to suppliers
- Daily communication with suppliers - the role is logistics-focused; trainees are required to liaise with the group account handlers and suppliers.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent team work and organisation skills.
Any other duties as assigned from time to time by your Manager or Director
- Fluent in English
- Available 4 to 6 months
- Student in business, languages…
- Good interpersonal skills, dynamic
- Good presentation
- 300 euros/month
- 40h/week, 2 days off
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent