Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Operations Junior Associate - Intern
A new electric bike for urban riders.
With electric bikes traditionally viewed as expensive, cumbersome and poorly designed, we are reinventing the category by blending design elegance with affordability and technology that connects owners to their bikes through a mobile app, featuring a secure key, live stats, and GPS tracking.
Founded in 2017 by start-up entrepreneurs Adrien Roose, Karim Slaoui and Tanguy Goretti, we have recently received over €10 million in funding and our team is rapidly expanding both in Belgium and EU wide.
About the role and what you'll be doing:
Cowboy's operations team manages all customer facing aspects of the business (excl. marketing). Our scope covers:
- Customer Success: Our Customer Success Experts are on a mission to help customers move freely through the city and feeling happy about Cowboy, delivering top notch support and working out creative solutions to our customers’ problems every single day.
- Logistics: Our Logistics Lead sets up strong partnerships with delivery players across Europe to deliver our bikes and accessories at lightning speed.
- Retail: Our Retail team builds our brick and mortar Showrooms from the ground up in European capitals and make potential new customers experience the awesome feeling of riding on a Cowboy bike.
- On-Demand: Our On-Demand Lead onboards exceptional partners with a Cowboy spirit in over 50 cities, to make it as convenient as possible to test a Cowboy bike.
- Corporate: Our Corporate Lead targets small and large corporates to offer them a mobility solution tailored to their needs.
- Mechanics: Our Mechanics practice maintains our customers bikes in perfect shape and works closely with our Engineering and Manufacturing teams to continuously develop greater bikes.
As an Operations Junior Associate Intern, you will start your journey at Cowboy in the Customer Success team. That position will allow you to become an expert in our products and services, and understand what it takes to provide a stellar customer experience to all our riders. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of other streams as well, depending on your strenghts and our business needs.
START DATE: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !
- Fluent in English + Native in one official language of a country Cowboy operates in (French, Dutch, German)
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred (ongoing)
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Combine strong empathy with a solution-minded, goal-oriented mindset and approach
- Being comfortable speaking to a wide range of people covering a wide range of situations
- Learning new technologies and better ways of working is your passion, both in software and hardware
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
- Being able to make a customer smile, even from behind a phone or computer
- Highly competitive salary package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent