Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
PAGE PERSONNEL: Recruitment Consultant Intern
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 5,600 staff with 155 office locations in 35 countries.
We are currently looking for an intern to support us in our recruitment activities for minimum 3 months (preferably longer). Your responsibilities will include:
- Searching and recruitment of potential candidates through different channels
- Prequalification of candidates by phone
- Face to face interviews
- Follow up of candidates
- Redaction of interview reports
- Support and participation in weekly meetings
- Constructing and publishing job vacancies
- Follow up of the market
- Improvement of business processes
- Support of the team in other related tasks
We are looking for (under)graduates who are matching the following criteria:
- Student currently involved in a Master or a Bachelor program, or young graduate finishing studies
- Available for minimum 3 months
- Comfortable to work in an international environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English or in French and English
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomous, thorough, dynamic and you have a good team spirit
During your internship, you will receive a strong training session and support from the teams to make your internship within Page Group a successful and challenging experience.
This opportunity will give you the possibility to put your knowledge into practice and strongly develop yourself.
We are ideally located, in the city-centre of the capital of Europe, and we are working in a dynamic and international team.
You'll receive meal vouchers of 7.9€/day + compensation for your transportation costs.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textLocal Knowledge Internship1060 Saint-GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textManpowerGroup SA Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textACCENT Jobs Internship1083 GanshorenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAdecco Internship1702 Groot-BijgaardenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textAdecco Internship1702 Groot-BijgaardenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
- English: excellent
- French: excellent
- Dutch: excellent