Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Paid internship - Receptionist
- Check meeting rooms for set up
- Order food and create the PO
- Check coffee machines and fill coffee, tea and other if needed
- Check the printers for paper
- Pick up mail
- See if supplies need ordered
- Contact the cleaning crew for issues
- Contact BT reception for repairs or other issues
- Keep GO phone list up to date
- Keep a list of free parking spots (daily requests from staff)
- Order access badges
- Order business cards
- Book travels
- Support with preps for events and shipping materials
Support to Marketing:
- MO Zone: help people reset password (login)
- Keep Staff Directory up to date
Support to HR:
- Create PO’s
- Set up induction plan
- Job postings
- Fluent English
- 4 days a week , Monday to Friday
- Schedule : 8.30 to 5.30 PM
All functions require excellent communication skills, fluency in English (both written and spoken) and very good presentation skills. You are a team player and have demonstrated leadership and willingness to travel on a regular basis.
We offer: A dynamic and challenging job with career possibilities in a growing organisation. A worldwide scope of action. Competitive salary and benefits.
We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, colour, nationality, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, age, disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or political opinions.
Apply on Student.be!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent