Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Pastry & chocolatier expert
Everything started with my food passion. I started Likeittotaste with an Instagram page when I came to Brussels a few years ago. After a year, created the blog to write restaurant reviews and use it as a marketing and advertising platform. Now after 3 years by producing cookbooks, snacks "TOOP", and content on the blog planning to make this community bigger and grow sales in the future.
If you are passionate about food and you have an entrepreneurial spirit, I will be more than glad if you can join my team and make this story bigger with me.
I am looking for a Pastry Chef to prepare sweet goods for "TOOP". Your skill in baking treats should be matched by your creativity to develop amazing tastes.
The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our clientele.
- Prepare vegan and raw snacks
- Knows about chocolate making
- Decorate snacks using different toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for ingredients such as dates, flowers and etc and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check the quality of material and condition of the equipment
- Maintain health and safety standards
- Experience as Pastry Chef, baker or relevant role
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and baking techniques and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten-free, sugarless, etc.)
- Work in a startup and grow whithin the team from scratch to create and develop a snack brand in the market
- Great visibility regarding the products & press
- Research and development of new products
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textARTEMIA SA Internship1190 ForestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textGreenz Biobar Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAtelier Greenz Internship1190 ForestThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDeliceltes Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textSWEET INN SPRL Internship1050 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textCoucou Brussels Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good