Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
People (HR) internship
Biolectric is a young tech scale-up that produces green energy in a dozen international countries. With our cutting-edge technology, we are shaping the future of the Agro and Waste sector.
We are specialized in developing and producing small-scale anaerobic digesters. These convert organic waste into green energy. This energy can be used both locally in the form of electricity and heat or put back on the grid. With each digester sold, we are taking the CO-2 equivalent of 110 cars out of circulation.
Our headquarters are located in Temse are accessible with public transport and ideally positioned for graduate students from Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent & Mechelen.
In 2019, we received funding from Ackermans & Van Haaren to continue our growth trajectory of 50% year-over-year.
As a HR intern, you will be implementing end-to-end recruitment strategies to identify and attract the best talent available to support Biolectric's rapid growth across our 7 core markets. With daily support of our management team, we're looking forward for your help to:
- Improve our employer brand(ing)
- Manage job postings & applications across different channels and countries
- Assess current cooperation with recruitment agencies
- Decide which campus events to join
- Interest in sustainability & green energy
- Emphatic & enthusiastic
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (ongoing) with outstanding academic record
- Internship is supervised by your college / university
- Strong interest in HR / People
- Fluent in Dutch
- Ability to commit at least 25 days in the course of the coming 9 months
- A true team player. Taking ownership and taking care of your peers
We offer a project-based internship in a young and dynamic tech scale-up, where you’ll become a full-fledged team member as of Day 1. We are really looking forward to hear your ideas and get your help to nurture our growth. At the same time, you’ll be provided with coaching and support from an experienced coach.
Following a successful internship, there is a possibility to through within Biolectric.
We’re flexible to tailor the duration of the internship to your needs, both part-time and full-time, with a minimum of 25 days in total.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent